- Protective mask with elastic band and modelable nose clip
- Single packs (reclosable)
- Quality certificate CE 2163 EN 149: 2001 + A1: 2009M
- soft shell
- Color: white & black
- Filtering capacity >=94%
This FFP2 mask is the model MA-001 from the company Keholl. The five-layer FFP2 mask is CE certified and complies with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/425 of the European Parliament and of the Council on personal protective equipment and the requirements of the harmonized standard EN 149:2001 + A1:2009. The FFP2 masks reliably protect the wearer and the environment against infection with viruses and against other harmful fine particles.
- High wearing comfort due to elastic ear straps and a bendable nose clip
- NR – not reusable
- Shape: foldable
- Particle filter efficiency: ≥ 94 % (test according to EN 149 FFP2 NR)
- Standards: EN 149:2001 + A1:2009 FFP2 NO.
- Material: 42 % fleece, 29 % hot air cotton, 29 % meltblown fleece
- flexible one size fits all: 3D design, V-shape nose contour and ear loops with elastic waistband ensure a snug fit.
- breathable and skin friendly
- designed for single use and not washable
- GTIN (EAN) barcode for retail sale
- individually packed
- with German labeling
- Brand: Keholl
- This product is for single use only and must be disposed of after use.
A mask which is marked “NR” can only be used once, e.g. for one shift.